Break cycles of poverty.
Give opportunities to the homeless.
Teach the principles of Jesus.
We help people find the victories they’re longing for.
- People come to Victory Mission from crisis situations.
- Immediate needs are met through food, clothing, and shelter.
- Victory builds intentional relationships with those we serve.
- While doing life together, we point people towards workforce development and wholistic restoration.
- Men and women are empowered with opportunities for incremental steps towards lifelong change.
Our community should not experience hopelessness any longer.
Our neighbors are facing cycles of homelessness, poverty, and hopeless situations. When you invest in a life, you help give them the tools they need to have Victory over their circumstances.
Victory meets immediate needs through programs like our Mobile Food Pantry, Emergency Shelter, and Street Outreach. Our team of case managers meet men and women who find us through these programs and invite people to do life together with Victory Mission.
We desire to encourage lifelong Victory for those we serve. Designed to transform lives through a holistic and relational approach, the Restoration Program is a 12-18 month residential rehabilitation program. We seek to help restore 5 key areas of life: spiritual, vocational, personal, relational, and financial.
Victory equips individuals with the skills they need to be successful in the workforce. This is accomplished through programs such as WorkReady BootCamp, Internships, Mentorships, Classes, Apprenticeships, and our social enterprise, Equip Coffee.