click on the links below to sign up for our various holiday volunteer opportunities:
- Help the Victory kitchen team de-bone turkeys for holiday baskets and community dinners (kitchen/food handling experience not required):
- Monday, November 18th from 1pm to 4pm
- Tuesday, November 19th from 1pm to 4pm
- Thursday, November 21st from 2pm to 4pm (FULL)
- Monday, November 25th from 1pm to 4pm (FULL)
- Thursday, December 12th from 1pm to 4pm (FULL)
- Friday, December 20th from 1pm to 4pm (FULL)
- Pack Thanksgiving Baskets on Friday, November 22nd from 9am until 12pm. (FULL)
- Deliver Thanksgiving Baskets on Saturday, November 23rd at 9am. (FULL)
- Serve at our citywide Thanksgiving dinner hosted by Central Assembly on Wednesday, November 27th from 4:30pm to 7:30pm (FULL)
- Sign people up for Christmas baskets on Monday, December 2nd from 1pm to 4pm.
- Pack Christmas baskets on Friday, December 13th from 9am until 12pm. (FULL)
- Deliver Christmas baskets on Saturday, December 14th at 9am. (FULL)
- Serve at Victory Mission’s Christmas Eve dinner on Tuesday, December 24th from 4:30pm to 7:00pm. (FULL)
- Serve at One of Our Partnering Neighborhood Church Community Dinners:
- The Well – Tuesday, November 26th from 5:00pm to 8:30pm
- Passion Assembly – Wednesday, November 27th from 5:00pm to 8:00pm
- Freshwater Church – Saturday, December 14th from 4:00pm to 8:30pm at Williams Elementary school (FULL)
- The Well (north campus) – Wednesday, December 18th from 5:00pm to 8:30pm (FULL)
- Passion Assembly – Sunday, December 22nd from 5:00pm to 8:00pm (FULL)
*If you have already filled out a volunteer application and/or would like to sign up for multiple opportunities above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know and we will get you signed up!
Download a complete list of holiday volunteer job descriptions to share with your work or church groups.