VICTORY RECOMMENDS THE FOLLOWING CDC GUIDELINES FOR YOUR SAFETY:
1. Everyone, vaccinated or not, should wear a mask at all times
especially when the 6ft rule cannot be applied.
2. Maintain six feet of distance as much as possible (including from one
head to the next in sleeping facilities).
3. Ensure good personal hygiene for staff and guests/clients (including
frequent 20-second hot-water-and-soap hand washing and no face
VICTORY WILL CONTINUE TO:
1. Sanitize facilities thoroughly and often (including door handles, light
2. Keep comings-and-goings (people in and out of facilities) to a
3. Serve meals, in the safest manner possible.
4. Post COVID vaccination opportunities.
One last thing.
At Victory Mission, we believe in the power of prayer. Pray with us for recovery throughout the world. Pray for the health and safety of the vulnerable population we serve. Ask God to enable Victory Mission to continue to share God’s love with men and women facing crisis situations in our community.
Please feel free to reach out to Victory Mission with questions about these precautionary measures surrounding COVID-19. Connect with us at 417-864-2200 or firstname.lastname@example.org