At Springfield Victory Mission, we believe in the power of prayer. It enables us to lift up our organization, our needs and the people we serve to God. We invite you, your family or group to partner with us prayer. It is through the constant prayer of believers that keeps our Ministry going.
- For the many hurting men, women and families who come to us for help every day
- That our residents will accept Jesus Christ as their personal Savior, and grow in their walk with Him
- That the men in our programs will achieve success in both their personal and professional lives
- That God will bless our many wonderful volunteers, and send new ones to help us
- That God will continue to touch people’s hearts to support the Mission financially and with in-kind donations
- For God’s provision of a facility that we could use to house more women in need
- For God’s wisdom, compassion and blessings on our staff as we minister to those who need help
- That our Board of Directors would be led by the Lord as they provide leadership, guidance and discernment
Share Your Prayer Needs
Every weekday morning, a group of key staff meet to pray. If you have a special need that you would like us to pray for, please click here to send an e-mail.