Organizing a donation drive for the Mission is a great way to help us collect much-needed items to distribute to our community's neediest neighbors. It also helps us keep our operation costs down. So get your family, church members, colleagues, classmates, etc. involved!
Here are some drives to consider:
1) Stock Our Pantry: Non-perishable and staple food items
2) Freshen Up: Hygiene items and toiletries
3) Dress Up: New and gently used clothing and shoes, and new socks and underwear
4) The Paper Chase: Paper products like toilet paper, paper towels, facial tissue and napkins
5) Medicine Chest: Over-the-counter medications and first-aid supplies
6) Spread the Word: Study & recovery bibles, devotionals and hymnals
7) Blanket with Love: New and gently used blankets (twin/full size preferred) and sleeping bags
How to get started:
Contact the Director of Marketing or send an e-mail to get a complete list of items needed for the drive you want to organize, as well as drop-off times and locations.